Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

(2.3 M)EPUB

Puranic encyclopaedia : a comprehensive dictionary with special reference to the epic and Puranic literature (1975)

fullscreen
Author: Mani, Vettam, 1921-
Subject: Mahabharata; Puranas -- Dictionaries
Publisher: Delhi : Motilal Banarsidass
Pages: 942
Language: English
Call number: ACQ-2821
Digitizing sponsor: Tufts University and the National Science Foundation
Book contributor: Robarts - University of Toronto
Collection: robarts; toronto

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: gnuismail - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - December 21, 2012
Subject: best source for hindu epic & myth
Thanks to Sri.Vettam Mani for the dedicated task for collection of information from various source. This book was too much helped our project called "AAAAA". I saw the hard copy at Sri Ramakrishna Math Library at Mylapore, Chennai, India. May be i am the first online reviewer of the book here !!!

Selected metadata

Scanningcenter: uoft
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: puranicencyclopa00maniuoft